Authorized Liberty HealthShare Member Sponsor

Following an incident that left her with a fractured shoulder Peggy soon found out the benefit of being a Liberty HealthShare member... "It was so easy, and the perfect experience. I couldnt have asked for things to have gone smoother!"
Peggy S.

How To Take The Obamacare Exemption

Updated: January 2016

The IRS has released a new form, # 8965, for Health Coverage Exemptions. You can see a copy here:

As a member of a recognized health care sharing ministry you have a "Code D" exemption. The tax return will not ask the name of the organization. You will simply leave parts I and II of the form blank. In part III you will indicate in column C that your exeption type is "D." So to restate, you will simply write the letter D in column C of part III of Form 8965.

Members requiring further information can easily call in and ask any questions of our helpful administrative staff. As more relevant information becomes available they will be informing the members.

For more details and step by step instructions, click here.