Qualifications for MembershipObviously medical cost sharing is not for everyone. We need to state that up front. You do have to qualify for membership. But the qualifications are not too strict and are really quite simple. Our community is dedicated to age old Christian values. You qualify to join our community if you:
- Don't use tobacco in any form
- Don't abuse alcohol, illegal drugs or prescription drugs
- Are healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle
- And agree with our shared Christian beliefs
In order to join with us in Liberty HealthShare you will be required to affirm our "Statement of Shared Beliefs."
Statement of Shared Beliefs
- We believe that our personal rights and liberties originate from God and are bestowed on us by God, and are not concessions granted to us by governments or men.
- We believe every individual has a fundamental religious right to worship the God of the Bible in his or her own way.
- We believe it is our biblical and ethical obligation to assist our fellow man when they are in need according to our available resources and opportunity.
- We believe it is our spiritual duty to God and our ethical duty to others to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid foods, behaviors or habits that produce sickness or disease.
- We believe it is our fundamental right of conscience to direct our own healthcare, in consultation with physicians, family or other valued advisors, free from government dictates, restraints and oversight.
If you can agree with that simple belief system, then Congratulations! You probably qualify!